Saturday, June 28, 2008

hooray for Pioneer Woman and the beauty of procrastination!

Thanks to Darcie, I am now addicted to this site, and am using it (quite successfully) as an avenue to procrastinate all the various papers I need to write for school. The semester ends next week, and I have two book reviews (for books I haven't actually read), and a final paper to write (about a topic on which I have not considered at all).

So it makes perfect sense that I have been up for over three hours, and all I have done was make coffee, feed the dogs, unload the dishwasher and read about Ree and her man and how he swept her off her feet. That's about right.

This morning, my new hubbie went off fishing with his buddies to leave me alone to concentrate on schoolwork ... and I have done NONE of it. Hubbie ... still weird to think that I have one of those. But I have, for two weeks now ... and I like it an awful lot.

Speaking of hubbie ... I do believe I hear a certain white Jeep pulling into the driveway, so I need to go act very studious and productive.

More later.


ps - Thanks, Darcie. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Kathie Graham said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Darcie said...

HA HA!! You're SO welcome! :) Isn't PW the best?! I so enjoy living vicariously through her. Now you have your own cowboy... you can follow in her footsteps. Speaking of, I'm going to look at your photos now! :) I need an update from you, too, about the married life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home