Tuesday, September 04, 2007

starry eyed

It was a challenging day ... the type that is good, because it demands the very best of me and results in much getting accomplished with my clients; but also the kind that finds me arriving home worn out and ready to fall into my bed.

As I walked the dogs tonight, feeling exhausted (especially emotionally), I happened to tip my head up toward the sky. I still don't understand how this works, but I immediately felt better. The sky is FULL of stars, and as I gazed at them I felt peace rain down over my mind and spirit. There is no logical explanation, and I hope I never stop having this type of reaction to beauty in nature.

Sometimes I wish I had more than two eyes, to take in all this wonder ... everywhere I go, I'm looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home