Tuesday, November 09, 2004

the progressive girl who lives next door

Hi there.
For those of you who were wondering, I am in fact still alive. I have been a busy girl, doing lots of fun things like working obscene amounts of overtime and taking trips to New Mexico. Ok, only one trip to New Mexico. But it was nice.

I don't really have anything meaningful to say today, but I just found this quiz on Steph's site, so I took it. Interesting, when I read the descriptions of all the different types of girls, I'm not sure these are the ones I would pick for me. But maybe the makers of the quiz know better:


2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Dave said...

They need one for guys.

Or maybe I'm just lame.

Fun times.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Darcie said...

hey, me too! let's wash some cars and dispose of plastic bottles in the proper trash receptacles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home