Wednesday, August 11, 2004

my strong goat heart

I'm a goat, I'm a goat, I'm a goat-goat-goat.
And I'm weird, I know.
I have all kinds of stuff to write, but it all seems much too deep and intense for the type of day that today is.
So instead, I'll tell you what kind of goat I am.

Thanks, Stephanie.


Gregory the Terrible Eater
You are Gregory the Terrible Eater! You would
prefer vegetables or fruits to tin cans and
tires. Other goats think you're crazy, but
don't worry little goat, your heart is strong,
and your will will prevail!

What kind of goat are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Darcie said...

i'm the goat in the boat! yay!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

reading rainbow was such an awesome show...

can we go back to being 6 again?

please?

: )

stephanie
http://unfinished.typepad.com

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Yeh, 6 was a good age. I watch my 6-year-old niece sometimes and wonder if I was as fun as she is ... she rocks.

Either 6 ... or a goat ... I think that's what I'd like to be.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Darcie said...

hey, remember goat boy from SNL? GOATS! NEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home