Tuesday, July 20, 2004

detourless road

Wow, there is lots on my mind ... again.
I'm sure it will eventually all appear here ... but maybe not yet.  I'm still in the "sorting out" process in my head.  It involves my future, and where I'll live, and what I'll do ... stuff like that.
 
I'm thinking about possibly taking a different job that will mean some HUGE changes.  And it could be a very good thing.
 
But there are lots of questions, and still too many doors open to be clear on which one I should definitely walk through and which one I shouldn't.  I know that if we're walking with God, He'll take our decisions and bless them ... but sometimes I just wish he would remove all the possible turns and detours and just leave me on a straight road with an obvious destination.  What fun would that be though?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home