Tuesday, June 29, 2004

deep lions and sweet slices

I was fortunate enough to spend the end of my Friday evening in a crowded bar, listening to the musical genius of John Vanderslice and Pedro the Lion. What an amazing show. I'm not even sure I can verbalize how great this show was. But it was good. The venue (www.mohawkplace.com) was great too.

Anyway, I could definitely write more, but I fear I will take away from the mystery of the following simple statement: they rocked. I did not want to go home. But eventually I had to, because the place was closing down, and I still had an hour+ drive home, and I was getting tired, and I only had $2 in my pocket ... anyway, you get the drift.

Definitely check out these fellas if ever you have the opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home