Friday, May 14, 2004

leaving on a jet plane

It's 8:30 on a Friday night, and I am in my office at work. Someone help me. It's just me and the spiders on my windowsill. Good times.
Ok, I think my desk is finally cleared off, so I can have a clear conscience tomorrow when I board a plane for ... Montana. Seriously, I'm going to Montana. Just for the heck of it. I have always wanted to go there (ok, not always, but for a long time), and now I am. Big skies, here I come.
So I won't be around for a while. I'm sure you'll all miss me terribly, but try to keep on going. Stay alive.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger myleswerntz said...

my dad forwarded me the email you sent him; thanks for the good words. myles.

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Krista said...

Easy to offer up some good words about such good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home