Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm edumacated

'n stuff.
Today I registered for my first graduate-level class: Human Growth and Development. Here's the course description (don't be jealous!):
This course includes a survey of the organic, social, and psychological factors that influence the development of personality. It seeks to understand what makes a person distinctively different along with a critical evaluation of various theories of personality development, particularly as they relate to questions of values and religious commitment.
I know what textbook I'll be curling up with on Friday nights! :)

Really, though, I am so very much looking forward to this new chapter.
I'm also taking an undergrad class, as one of the two prereq's that I didn't take as a happily-oblivious English major ... but I haven't actually settled on which Psychology course I'm taking yet ... besides, none of them sound as cool as the one I just mentioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home