Sunday, July 23, 2006

almost famous, but not quite

If you read this, you can say "I knew her when ...". Actually, you can still say it even if you don't read it - but if you read it, you can say "I knew her when ... AND I read an article that she wrote. Which article, you ask? Oh yes, the one where they SPELLED HER NAME WRONG on the author line." Cool.

If you need to further clarify WHICH article it was that you read, you can say that it was the one from which somehow the following was omitted (I am going to have a little chat with the "editors" over there):

I was lulled to sleep by the sound of a steady river, the comfort of strong arms, and a heart beating steadily in time with my own. I was struck with wonder at the magic and excitement of a first kiss, a second kiss, and a third kiss …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home