Tuesday, February 01, 2005

vote here today

Ok, so I talk to some of you enough that you know about my current state of indecision over an upcoming move ... but some of you may not be aware of the big decision that I have yet to make.

In two weeks, I will be moving somewhere. It will either be here or here. (In both cases, I will most likely be working in larger nearby cities, at least part-time ... but these would be the towns where I would reside in each respective state).

Cast your vote now. The next two years of my life depend on it.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Hmm, I say NC - there are less than 100 people who make up the town in CO. Also, the name China Grove sounds cool as a return address. Although, the median household income is about half what it is in CO.

Either way, God will be with you and that's all you really need. I'm praying for you as well!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Dave said...

have you considered which place has more churches that line up with your belief set? (i hope that doesn't sound as bad as it felt to write). I mean, if your particular flavor of Christianity is only represented by one dead church in the county, that would suck.

I think, if you haven't already, you should look into that.

As a last resort, you may want to make up a list of what you want from a hometown. Be it shopping, museums, parks; small-town, large-town; weather; mass-transit availability; cost of living vs. quality of town-life.

And are the work situations exactly the same? You need to weigh that out too. How you interacted with your employers and your potential charges.

I know, I know, you've been running over all this already in your head. I apologize. I just wanted to help by reminding you of anything you might have forgotten.

I can't pick. Only you can pick. You know what you need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home