Friday, December 17, 2004

everyone else is doing it

It seems the latest rage is stealing quizzes or things from other people's blogs. I have decided that I feel left out of the whole stealing thing, so I'm copying Dave's lead and using his quiz that he stole from someone else's blog. That said, here you go (this is also a test to see how many people actually read my blog and will bother to comment ... for ease of use, feel free to use answers that you might have used in another person's quiz):

1) Recommend me:
(a) a movie
(b) a book
(c) a song

2) Ask me any three questions you want and I will probably answer them honestly.

3) Copy this and continue this trend so that others can feel guilted into commenting on your blog.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Dave said...

1A. "The Return of the King: Special Extended Edition" (i'm a geek, whaddaya want?)
1B. "A Year at the Movies" by Kevin Murphy (of MST3K fame)
1C. "Lion Song", Harrod and Funck

2.
--Have you lived in New York all your life?
--Did you ever go to a dance or other "couple" type event by yourself?
--If a wizard waved his wand and turned you into a fictional book, which would it be and why?

3. Done. I anticipated that.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Dave,

1a. I did watch the trailer for that a little while back (thanks to you). It does look awesome. But you're still a geek.
1b. I've heard that's a good one. I always loved the show--I'm guessing I'd like the book too.
1c. AWESOME song (why didn't I think of that one? Listening to it now (I love you, iTunes.)

2. - Yep, I'm a Yankee for life. By that, I mean that I was born in and have always lived in NY ... not that I play baseball professionally (common mistake).
- I actually opted to never go to my prom or high school dances or whatever ... I was much too deep for those silly social events. But I did go to a Sadie Hawkins dinner at college by myself. I figure it was my choice, right? I chose to go alone.
- Ooh, good one. Um, "Where The Wild Things Are" because I'm wild. No, not really, it's just because it was my favorite when I was little and I can't think of anything else right now.

3. Ha. I wanna be just like Dave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home