Sunday, August 13, 2006

a quick one

I am heading to bed, and there is so much going on in my head that I am hesitant even open up a window and let a bit slip out ... but I wanted to touch on something really quick.

I have heard that I am gathering quite a following in Louisiana, and I want to say thank you for somehow deeming my words worthy enough to read, and even to print up. I am humbled by the fact that somehow God can use me as a tool to touch anyone in any way, much less by impacting someone so much that they actually cry because of something I wrote. So thank you again for reading, and thank you for thinking, and for feeling ... and thank you for the way that you raised a certain young man who is doing lots and lots of good things every day to make the world a better place. You have good reason to be proud. And I have good reason to be thankful.

God is good, and He does good things, even through messy, inadequate people. To anyone who is reading this right now, I am praying for you and for the amazing things that God is doing in your life today, and for the unimaginable things He will do with and through you tomorrow. Keep your head up and remember that you are royalty, and that you are powerful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home